Subject: Did you get my mail?
From: John Bintz <[email-masked]>
To: Amos List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 12:33:10 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure if my mail got out to the list before.  I didn't get it back 
like I usually do.

Anyhu, if you didn't, I was plugging my paint program, PaintGun, written 
entirely in mAmos the Creator and compiled on ApCmp 2.x.  Its really 
neat.  You can get to it through my Web site below (Internext Software 
Products is the link to choose).  Its also on Andy's FTP server (not 
indexed on the site yet, though).  Please try it and give me some 
criticism.  Its the first program I've ever actually released (or gotten 
close to release), so please criticise.  Just keep it helpful, OK?  Thanks.

John C. Bintz - * [email-masked] *

WWW:  http://www.lookup.com/Homepages/10794/home.html

"Marge, Marge, Marge...
 When kids today say 'bad', they mean 'good'...
 And to 'shake your booty' means to wiggle one's butt...
 Permit me to demonstrate..."
                                    -Homer Simpson